Отказ в студенческой визе в Канаду

Виза в Канаду самостоятельно: документы, анкета, фингарантии. Получение канадской визы, Канадская виза форум, оформление визы в Канаду документы на канадскую визу. Посольство Канады в Москве городах России и СНГ

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 3

Отказ в студенческой визе в Канаду

Сообщение Lekhan666 » 27 дек 2021, 00:28

Добрый день!
Младшие брат с сестрой собираются учиться в Британской Колумбии в primary и secondary school в сентябре 2022 из России, и им и родителям пришёл отказ в визе. Письма с отказом из посольства Канады в Варшаве прислали следующие объяснения в причине отказа:

Дети:
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Родители:
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. http://www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/r ... pplication I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Я и мой другой брат имеют студенческий статус в Канаде.
Они отсылаются к Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, изучив эти статьи не дали ответы почему они "not satisfied".
Я понимаю, что сейчас многим отказывают в визе из-за короновируса. Как вы можете посоветовать поступить в дальше? Податься позже ещё раз? Как ответить на эти concerns и объяснить ситуацию в дальнейших заявлениях?

Спасибо всем большое!!!
Lekhan666
новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
документы на канадскую визу

Re: Отказ в студенческой визе в Канаду

Сообщение Hafoutinsky » 27 дек 2021, 12:01

Нет надобности в создании новой темы
Пишите сюда:
Отказ в визе в Канаду - что делать
С уважением,
Hafoutinsky!

Инженер-аэромеханик. И путешественник по совместительству.
Hafoutinsky
полноправный участник

Благодарил (а): 63 раз.
Страны: 50
Отчеты: 1

Список форумовАМЕРИКА форумКАНАДА форумВиза в Канаду: получение канадской визы документы

Включить мобильный стиль